Our previous postgraduate interns have gone on to lead successful careers in paintings conservation at institutions such as the Royal Collection.
Plans for the arrangement of an Icon Internship are in progress and we advise interested parties to watch this space. When set up, these will be for recent graduates of a recognised training programme and may be of a minimum of 6 months, to a maximum of 12 months duration. However any successful application will be subject to the following:
- Projects in hand at KSH & Co during the proposed period
- No other internship is currently in progress at KSH & Co
- The applicant has a car and is able to drive in the UK
- The applicant is able to satisfy Icon’s internship requirements and stipulations
- A letter of interest and CV in response to a KSH & Co advertisement with Icon, with IIC and on the Conservation Dist List
- A competitive interview at our Houghton Studios
When positions are available they will be shown in the Current Positions page.